Wall screens and video walls are an essential component of today’s business tech arsenal. As audiovisual platform, they’ll make your business stand out with dynamic, presentations that immediate capture your target audience and make a lasting impression. Collaboration between teams is made easier by allowing more people to view content and by connecting remote offices via video. Video walls integrate seamlessly with other technology such as video surveillance and monitoring, allowing you to manage the most important technical aspects of your business while you focus on growing your business.
By utilizing the best available video wall solutions for your budget, the experts at 21st Century Network Cabling can integrate wall screens into your daily operations or optimize your current systems.
Do you need a Video Wall?
Virtually any business or organization from retailers to sales teams, schools, and restaurants can use a video wall to their advantage. Here are just a few of features and benefits available:
- Dynamic and visually exciting exhibitions and displays that draw in larger potential clients and making a lasting impression
- Security monitoring that’s consolidated into one area
- The capability to display multiple streams of organized, user friendly information
- No size or shape constraints – your imagination is the limit.
- The ease to change your display as frequently as you choose.
With a video wall controller, software allows you to configure how and what you display in any way you want. Feel free to run a single image across the entire grid of screens. Or, split up each individual screen to display its own stream of information. Either way, it’s an impactful way to share and display information to achieve your business objectives.
Whether you require a video wall for a control room, a conference room, lobby, or an auditorium, we will customize the best wall to meet your needs.
Choosing the right Wall Screen
LCD, LED, and Plasma technology have made it possible for companies to produce a wide array of screens of all sizes. Depending on your needs, you can choose individual screens that are as small as 32 inches and as large as 98 inches – and they’re still growing. When combined, a video wall of multiple displays can cover as large an area as you require.
Here are a few things to consider when you start to imagine what a video wall can do for you:
- Screen Size – Do you require a single, large screen or a dynamic, seamless combination of several monitors? Your available space will dictate the final size of your video wall.
- Bezel Width – The ‘frame’ surrounding the screen is referred to as a bezel. In some cases, you may want a thicker frame. When combining multiple screens, a thinner bezel may be preferable and offer a more ‘seamless’ visual experience.
- Shape – Video walls are entirely flexible when it comes to shape. Build your wall horizontally like a large movie screen, or go vertical if you prefer. Combine different sized monitors to come up with a unique display.
An experienced technician and project manager will help you design your own unique visual concept to get you exactly what you need. 21st Century Network Cabling has worked with all types and sizes of locations and spaces. Our team can execute your vision to your exacting standards and specifications.
Installing Video Walls
One of the most exciting features of a video wall is that it is entirely customizable. Do you only need a single row of monitors that scroll a message? Or, would you prefer a full tiled wall that shows you everything going on in your security system? Monitors can be mounted onto a wall or put together on its own modular, freestanding frame. There are many options available to meet your needs.
At 21st Century Network Cabling, we work closely with our clients from the beginning, helping you accurately assess your requirements and planning every aspect of the design, build-out, and launch. Our team takes a proactive, client centric approach to finding the best possible solution to address the challenges your company faces and to leverage new opportunities.
How 21st Century Network Cabling can help your business
21st Century Network Cabling is an industry leader with over two decades of experience and a proven track record. A highly skilled team of professionals will manage every aspect of your installation, from choosing the right monitors to coordinating the layout, installing the monitors and connecting your components to your structured cabling network.
We offer the following advantages:
- Personalized attention
- Twenty years of experience and expertise
- Access to the best technology and technicians
- A commitment to do our very best to address your needs within your budget.
Find out more about enhancing your operations with a video wall. Connect with a representative from 21st Century Network Cabling today.